Staffordshire County Council has teamed up with Carers UK to offer carers in our area a comprehensive solution bringing together Carers UK’s digital products and online resources with our own information and support for carers onto a single webpage. This takes the form of a number of free apps for people in Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent that can be downloaded to mobile phones and tablets through the below link. This includes an app that enables family members to coordinate activity around the person that they care for.
Click on the link below to create an account and get free access to all the products and support resources.
• About Me: building resilience for carers, an e-learning resource that aims to help you identify and find resources, technologies and sources of support in order to prevent your caring responsibilities from becoming overwhelming.
• Jointly, Carers UK’s care co-ordination app for people managing or sharing care.
• Upfront Guide to Caring, a simple assessment tool to guide people new to caring or seeking support for the first time to navigate the Carers UK website.
• Being Heard: a self-advocacy guide for carers, which helps carers develop the skills to self-advocate.
• Looking after someone: Carers Rights Guide, which aims to help you understand your rights as a carer and where to go for financial or practical help.
• Our own information and support resources for carers.
View the latest Carers leaflet here too :