We have now arranged further dates for the Informal Carers Dementia Awareness sessions in South Staffs. Please note these training sessions are for UNPAID carers i.e. husband, wife, son, daughter or friend of someone with a diagnosis of dementia and not for professional carers.
• STAFFORD – Rising Brook Community Fire Station on Monday July 1st/8th/15th 2019, 10.30am – 1.30pm
• CANNOCK – Cannock Community Fire Station on Thursday October 24th & 31st and 7th November 10.30am –1.30pm
• TAMWORTH – Tamworth Community Fire Station, Marlborough Way, Belgrave, Tamworth, B77 2NW (please note the address as there are 2 Fire Stations in Tamworth) 23rd/30th July & 6th August 2019, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
• BURTON – Burton Community Fire Station, Moor Street, Burton upon Trent, DE14 3SU 22nd/29th Oct & 5th November 2019, 1.30pm – 4.30pm
• HANLEY (for Newcastle & SOT) – Monday 22nd/29th July and 5th August 2019, 10.30am – 1.30pm @ Hanley Community Fire Station, Lower Bethesda Street, Hanley, ST1 3RP
If you have any carers who wish to or would benefit from attending, referrals can be taken via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning Head Office on: 01782 214999