CASS has provided support for thousands of adult and young carers in southern Staffordshire since it began in 1996. It became an independent charity managed by a Board of Directors in June 2001 and is continuing to explore opportunities to help Carers in Staffordshire and the West Midlands.
CASS employs a small team of staff who arrange all the services mentioned on this website.
CASS also aims to raise awareness of Carer’s needs with professionals and the public, and we lobby for change where services do not exist or are inadequate.
What CASS offers free and in confidence:
- Advice and Emotional Support
- Living Well with Dementia Groups – Southern Staffordshire
- CASS Cafés – Penkridge and Tamworth
- ‘Lean on Us’ – Katharine House Hospice, Stafford
- Telephone Befriending Service
- Liaison with other Professionals
- Signposting Awareness Raising
What CASS doesn’t offer:
- Day Care
- Legal Advice
- Domestic Tasks
- Financial Support
- Holidays and Holiday Escorts
- Crisis Response
- Taxi Service
Trustees : CASS is managed by a Board of Directors which oversees the running of the organisation.
Your Views are important to us: If you have a complaint, compliment, suggestion or anything to say about the service provided by CASS please complete the Your views are important to us form and submit it to us. You can also read our CASS Complaints Procedure